Renovating a bathroom is one of the best ways to add value to your home while making your daily life easier. Unfortunately, kitchen and bathroom remodeling in Phoenix, AZ are project that can quickly get expensive if you’re not careful! Luckily, we’re here to help you out. This post will cover a few ways you can renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank:
- Limit the tile: One of the biggest expenses on a bathroom remodel is all the tilework. While it does look nice, you can save a fortune by being selective on where you use tile. Focus on tiling high-impact areas like the floor, as opposed to the shower floor and stall.
- Save on counters: A beautiful massive countertop will make a nice statement in your new bathroom. However, stone countertops can be very pricy. Shop around and look for a material that will look great without costing thousands of dollars.
- Paint: You’d be amazed at how a fresh coat of paint can transform your bathroom. Better yet, you can always repaint your bathroom without the help of a pro. Just be sure to use a high-quality paint that resists mold and mildew growth.
- Update fixtures: Updating light fixtures, sink faucets, towel racks and other small features might not seem like it’d do a lot, but it helps! Making all of these minor changes can transform your space without costing a bundle or taking up a ton of your time.
- Freshen caulk and grout: Nothing makes a bathroom look more outdated or dirty than gross caulk and grout. Quickly turn back the clock on your bathroom by cleaning the grout and adding fresh lines of caulk throughout your bathroom.
- Go green: If you’re replacing your toilet, sink or shower, go with low-flow models. Eco-friendly appliances will help you save a small fortune on your water bills over the years.
Why choose Petrus Countertops and Remodeling?
When it comes to kitchen and bathroom remodeling in Phoenix, AZ, nobody beats our team. These are a few reasons customers choose to hire us:
- Knowledgeable pros: Trying to remodel a bathroom without any professional insight can be a tough ask, so turn to our team at Petrus Countertops and Remodeling! As fully licensed, bonded and insured contractors, you know you’re getting the best advice when you come to us with questions or concerns.
- Free consultation: Start saving money from the get-go by hiring our team to tackle the bathroom renovation. We offer free quotes for all of our projects, and our prices are some of the most competitive in the area!
- The best products: Just because you won’t spend a fortune doesn’t mean you’re getting shoddy materials when you hire our crew. We only carry and work with the highest quality counters, tiles, cabinets and sinks.
The choice is clear if you need someone for kitchen and bathroom remodeling in Phoenix, AZ: hire our team at Petrus Countertops and Remodeling. Contact us today to get a free quote for your bathroom or kitchen renovation project.
Categorised in: Bathroom Remodels