If you’re redoing the kitchen or bathroom in your home, selecting the material that you use for your countertops in Phoenix, AZ is one of the most significant decisions you’re likely to make during the remodeling process. The type of counter that you select will help to define the aesthetic and tone of your kitchen or bathroom. Additionally, different countertop types have different functionalities.
There are two main categories of countertop material to choose from: natural and manufactured stone. There are a range of benefits associated with both natural and manufactured stone countertop solutions, and the type that you decide to install is largely dependent on your lifestyle and the way that you interact with your living space.
Natural stone in Phoenix, AZ is effortlessly beautiful and long-lasting. If you’re in the process of redoing your countertops, here are just a few reasons to consider natural stone kitchen counters in Phoenix, AZ:
- Uniqueness: Natural stone is mined from quarries, meaning that each natural stone surface is unique. This can provide you with a surprising array of patterns and colors, caused by mineral deposits in the stone. There’s no shortage of interesting ways in which these mineral deposits may manifest in your stone surface.
- Easy to maintain: It’s easy to maintain natural stone in Phoenix, AZ. All you have to do is clean the surface with a damp washcloth once a day, and invest in semi-annual sealing to protect the stone’s natural sheen.
- Improves home value: Marble, granite and other natural stone surfaces, when installed as your kitchen counters in Phoenix, AZ, can dramatically elevate the value of your home. Natural stone is a highly desirable surface that many prospective real estate buyers will flock toward.
- Elevates a home’s aesthetic: If you want to convey a refined, classy aesthetic in your bathroom or kitchen, you should only invest in natural stone. Marble, granite and other natural stone surfaces have been preferred interior surfaces for centuries, and for good reason: they’re beautiful, easy to care for and inherently valuable.
- Flexibility: When you work with a company that specializes in countertops in Phoenix, AZ, you can easily find natural stone countertops fabricated to meet the specific needs of your home. They can assist you with fabricating a stone surface that precisely suits your home’s contours.
- Sanitation: Many natural stones possess anti-microbial properties, meaning that your natural stone surface can actually help you maintain a more sanitary environment in your kitchen or bathroom.
Since 2011, Petrus Countertops and Remodeling has been a premier source of natural stone in Phoenix, AZ. We’re proud to provide our client base with a wide range of high-quality materials they can use as kitchen counters in Phoenix, AZ. We can fabricate countertops of virtually any size or shape from our fully stocked inventory of natural stone solutions. If you’re looking for a trusted, locally owned and operated business to assist you with remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, look no further than Petrus Countertops and Remodeling. We’re proud to be a trusted source of countertops in Phoenix, AZ!
Categorised in: Granite Countertops