If you’re designing a new kitchen or remodeling your old one, you have many decisions to make, from the materials you choose to the design and layout to the colors you’ll use. One important decision you’ll need to make regarding your kitchen countertops in Phoenix, AZ is about the material you’ll use for your countertops. Many people decide to use natural stone in Phoenix, AZ for its popularity and aesthetic, but it has many other benefits as well. In fact, it’s being used more frequently for bathroom counters in Phoenix, AZ, too. Read on to learn more about why natural stone is a great choice for countertops in any space:
- Appearance: The appearance and aesthetic that granite, marble and soapstone create when it comes to bathroom and kitchen countertops in Phoenix, AZ is unparalleled in beauty. Natural stone is unique and beautiful in a distinct way. The imperfections in the stone are what create a unique look for every countertop, and the result is almost universally recognized as pleasing.
- Durability: Natural stone in Phoenix, AZ is very durable and can last a lifetime. Plus, it requires almost no maintenance, which is perfect for both kitchen and bathroom counters in Phoenix, AZ. The sturdy material can withstand hot cups of coffee, spilled wine and even nicks from knives and other cooking tools. They are scratch-resistant and heat-resistant, as well as easy to clean and sanitize.
- Value: Natural stone adds value to your home that you will be able to get back in your asking price if you ever opt to sell. Granite, marble and soapstone never go out of style and always add to the value of your home. These materials are attractive to future buyers because of the luxury and value they provide.
- Eco-friendly: While natural stone countertops are not the cheapest option available, they are more environmentally friendly than their cheaper, synthetic counterparts. Artificial options contain chemicals and plastics that contribute to greenhouse gases and lack the durability and longevity of natural stone, so they require more maintenance and upkeep costs. Plus, synthetic materials are hard to recycle, while natural stone never deteriorates and can be used again and again.
- Low-maintenance: You have enough to clean and maintain in your home and kitchen. Your kitchen countertops in Phoenix, AZ shouldn’t be one of them. Natural stone can keep its beautiful finish for years without much maintenance. Just a daily cleaning with stone-safe cleaning solutions and an occasional resealing will maintain the stone for years.
- Flexibility: Natural stone is cut from slabs specifically to fit your countertops, so it’s easy to customize into any design you wish. Whether your kitchen features an L or T shape or includes curves or an island, it will be easy to get the right natural stone to fit your kitchen needs.
Petrus Countertops and Remodeling offers many natural stone options for your kitchen countertops, including granite, quartz and marble slab. We take care of the fabrication and installation for your kitchen or bathroom countertops from start to finish. Give us a call today for an estimate on your project.
Categorised in: Kitchen Countertop Cleaning