Looking for great ways to maximize your storage space and get some much-needed custom functionality for your kitchen? There are plenty of options available to you when you install custom kitchen cabinets in Phoenix, AZ. Here are just a few examples of some of them:
- Roll-out pantries: Pantries have come back into style in a major way in kitchen remodels, but many of them have modern twists. The roll-out pantry allows for you to condense your storage of all your dry goods and jars, while still being able to easily open up your storage area in an expanded space.
- Pullout base cabinet: This is an especially beneficial option for people who have smaller kitchens. The addition of a pullout base cabinet can allow you to create a sort of “micro pantry” next to your cooking spaces. Here, you can keep spices, herbs and other items you use frequently during your cooking.
- Spice storage cabinet: A lot of people have started to create special slim pullout cabinet-style drawers for their spices. In this way, you can make an easy storage space for your spices, oils and vinegars, and keep everything nice and organized without having to take up too much space elsewhere in the kitchen.
- Corner carousel shelving: The corner carousel shelf is not a particularly new feature, but it’s definitely one that is popular in kitchens of all sizes. The corners of the kitchen cabinet might be difficult to navigate in a standard cabinet arrangement, and it often ends up being the place where people store little-used tools or equipment. The corner carousel shelf in the cabinet is a much more convenient storage space that allows for easier access to the items you wish to store in those areas.
- Corner cabinets: Another option for dealing with tricky corner spaces is to create special corner cabinets. There are different ways of doing this. You can simply opt for an angled cabinet that operates like any other cabinet space. You could also go for blind corner pullout shelves, which are ideal for kitchens that have severe space constraints. Hinged corner turnout shelving can also be extremely convenient in tight spaces.
- Waste basket pullout cabinet: Looking for a convenient place to store your waste and recycling bins in an area that’s out of sight? The waste basket pullout cabinet is a staple of modern kitchen remodels, and can easily be implemented into your kitchen design. Usually it will be located near the sink, but you can ultimately place it anywhere you want.
- Drawer organizers: Drawer storage organizers are popular for people who know exactly where they want to place all of their silverware and utensils. Building them in rather than adding in organizers you can purchase means you can guarantee you’ll make the best use of the space.
For more tips and ideas for getting the most out of your custom kitchen cabinets in Phoenix, AZ, we encourage you to contact Petrus Countertops and Remodeling today. We look forward to helping with your project!
Categorised in: Uncategorized